XenoRaptor // Improved Minimap
A new build is up, it makes the minimap look better and improves balance.
- Improved minimap.
- Smart missiles are now better at selecting targets.
- Smoother difficulty curve in early missions.
- Scatter ammo for railgun.
- Better autocannon projectiles.
- Mines (the weapon, not the stage hazard) now deal more damage but have less ammo.
- Coolant pickups are now more visible and start blinking when you reach 80% heat instead of after you’ve already overheated.
- Several enemies now have headlights.
- Fixed a bug which made collision damage occur repeatedly while you’re pushing an object. This makes it a lot easier to push asteroids and explosive barrels with your ship.
- Physics tweaks on a few enemies.
0 Comments ON " Improved Minimap "
leave a response