Fast, challenging online co-op
Take control of a cyberdragon and annihilate swarms of rocket propelled chainsaws alongside 7 other players either online or via LAN in this high speed, high skill co-op twinstick shooter.
Design your own weapons
Harvest components from the smoking wreckage of your enemies and construct a vast arsenal of crazy weaponry. Gatling laser guided rocket launchers, bear teleporters and singularity cannons are just the beginning. All this customization isn’t just for show, either. Different weapon and character builds allow for a huge range of effective playstyles.
The space skeleton armada is cunning and merciless – flanking, sniping, cloaking and teleporting are just a few of the tricks the AI is capable of. However, if you learn their tactics you can use your enemies weapons against them. All attacks have full friendly fire, and exceptional players can annihilate entire fleets by tricking them into shooting each other.
After obliterating enough regular enemies, you’ll have to face down screen filling deathmachines like the Killdozer, Bullet Devil and Terror Fortress Omega.
- "what’s interesting about the game: the variety of its enemies, the manner in which you can manipulate its AI, and that it has singleplayer as well as 8-player coop."
- Graham Smith, Rock Paper Shotgun
- "A beautiful shoot em up with super fast paced and challenging combat."
- Nick Puleo, Co-Optimus
- "Want to be a teleporting, mine dropping, laser blade wielding cyberdragon? Or evasive and armed with railgun and chaingun? Or do you want to mind control enemy ships and use your laser like a tractor beam? All those playstyles are equally viable."
- Christian Valentin, Indie Game Enthusiast
- "XenoRaptor is fantastic fun, it’s a well crafted top down space shooter, with an infusion of Dead Rising style, crazy weapon building. Highly Recommended."
- "There's something delightfully absurd about a giant circular saw flying through space"
- " Extremely responsive controls allow for precision accuracy, harrowing maneuvers, and a devastating outlay of firepower."
- Parker, Chalgyrs Game Room